Ladybird is committed to caring for the health of our clients and employees, which means things around The Lab will look and feel different. Here is a quick rundown of what you need to know.
Yes, we are open for business and taking both Styling and Salon appointments. We have also added virtual options for some of our services.
Relying on state, federal, and public health guidelines, Ladybird will be implementing the following changes until further notice:
- Our door will remain locked at all times
- Clients are asked to wait in their car until they receive a call or text from their stylist, who will greet them at the door
- Face masks are required, please be sure to bring your own
- No additional visitors will be allowed to accompany a client inside the building for their appointment, and we will not be using a waiting area
- To minimize contact, there will not be a staff member at the front desk
- All booking and check out services will be done by your stylist in the salon or dressing room
- We will no longer be serving beverages, please feel free to bring your own